Professor JW Bailly’s classes of the FIU Honors College will meet in-person in Fall 2020. Although classes will not meet on campus but rather in different locations throughout Miami, students must still abide by FIU regulations in order to attend class. Students must review and complete all FIU required steps to attend class.
BAILLY CLASS REQUIREMENTS
1. Classes will meet in groups of 10 or less. Group One will meet from 10:00-12:30 and Group Two will meet from 13:15-15:45. Students will select their group through WhatsApp.
2. All students will properly wear masks the duration of the class meeting.
3. Students will practice social distancing for the duration of the class meeting.
4. Students must have hand sanitizer and regularly clean their hands.
5. Students must abide by all regulations of the location we are visiting.
Students that cannot attend in-person class meetings must inform the professor ahead of time. In this situation, they will be provided with limited lecture notes on a webpage and will still be required to complete any and all assignments related to that excursion. It is the student’s responsibility to inquire about any material they may have missed.
FIU PANTHERS PROTECTING PANTHERS
FIU CORONAVIRUS GUIDELINES
FIU P3 APP
“The FIU P3 app allows faculty, staff and students to complete a safety screening questionnaire prior to coming onto campus.”
Note: Although most class meetings will not be held on campus, students must complete the FIU P3 safety screening questionnaire prior to attending class.
Apple App Store
Google Play Store
Online at go.fiu.edu/fiup3
Please review the detailed guidelines on preparing for the class excursions.